The Covid 19 pandemic in 2020 exacerbated a change in the way we work, inspiring companies to focus on their communication and internal messaging strategies to collaborate, embrace different perspectives and promote employee well-being on a global scale.
Companies are increasingly recognising that a positive and diverse corporate culture isn’t just ‘the right thing to do’; but it is essential for businesses to grow and prosper. An inclusive workplace can attract and retain the best talent while increasing productivity and unleashing innovation.
Leadership and communication, organisational values, human asset management, company structure and performance management practises are fast becoming the key pillars driving company culture today.
Join us on the 18th of August 2022, as we examine the challenges impeding effective communication, collaboration and connection across organisations whilst emphasising the role that operative messaging plays in adding value to your team.
Driving company culture: Top down and bottom up!
Attract and retain top talent
Shaping organisational culture through an inclusive framework
Inculcating a leadership mindset: From the inside out!
WORKSHOP: Be a change agent!
- Scale your culture. Understand how you can use real-time data and results to easily monitor progress on strategic initiatives that gives you a unique roadmap for your company’s profitability.
- Learn how you can integrate purpose, shared values, inclusion, leadership to provide your teams with accelerated levels of cohesion and engagement needed to deliver on business priorities during these unprecedented times.
- Develop strategies across leadership and communication, organisational values, human asset management, company structure and performance management practises, that will help you reduce costs, nurture your employees, and grow your business to be more resilient in turn driving a world class company culture.
- Engage with a vetted, relevant audience, as you share content, insights and analyse opportunities specific to your needs, guaranteed to positively impact your business performance and bottom line.
- Expand your professional network and stay abreast with the latest news and trends as you examine best practises surrounding organisational resilience to become an agent of change.
UNLOCK LIMITLESS OPPORTUNITIES BY ATTENDING AN AQMEN365 EVENT
Capitalise on the unique opportunity to ask questions and network with industry thought leaders and uncover vital best practices.
Make exclusive connections that will help you grow your business and establish brand presence in a burgeoning market
Understand alternative private finance options to get your projects off the ground and avoid costly delays