Basel TayehAsst. GM Development- Head Of Project Management Office at GEW at Vice Chair in Engineers Australia UAE Chapter
Basel Tayeh has over 21 years of experience in the Energy industry organizational and project management development; covering a variety of global technical, commercial and leadership roles within companies such as ABB, ADWEA, Siemens & GEW.
Basel is responsible for strategy and growth of the business; through developing and maintaining organizational and project management policies and governor as well as customer and partner relationships his scope covers the following:
- Head of Digital Transformation Committee, including ERP implementation of a market-leading Water & Energy EPC, throughout smooth transition framework in managing projects and business.
Executive manager in Leading Energy & Water Entity in UAE.
- Member of a multi-Billion group restructuring committee to develop and implement organizational transformation strategy into an agile Multi-Business Corporation including consolidated procurement and tendering Committee (CTC & CPC).
- Led and launched a dynamic Project management office to achieve projects objective successfully by developing processes and progress reporting, as well as increase awareness in modern project management approach through lots of training and seminar steered.
- Develop risk and business continuity management into the operation of Water And Energy Utility company which has reflected positively in decision making as well as enabled the organization to pass ISO 55000 audit.
- Directed and controlled Mega-scale projects exceed MUSD 850 of Extra high voltage and infrastructure projects